Fenella Smith is always looking for ambitious people to grow with us. We are based in Henley on Thames but you will find us all over the world! If you think you have the skills or ambition to join the team and our home and gifting brand then look out for opportunities here or on linkedIn.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on roles in the brand or any specific roles you see advertised.
Job Title: Snr Account Manager | Fenella Smith London
Report: Founder and MD
Part Time: 25 Hours per week | 5 Hours per day | 5 days per week | Office based Henley on Thames
Here at Fenella Smith London we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The account manager role is intrinsic to our brands growth commercially and as the outward face of Fenella Smith. The role is to oversee a portfolio of customers; one of our key global trade accounts, our independent retail partners around the world and to act as customer service contact for our D2C enquiries. Central to the role will be developing new business from existing clients and actively seeking new sales opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced detail oriented professional who can manage the complex end to end process of ensuring smooth delivery of our products around the globe.
The account management responsibilities at Fenella Smith include developing strong relationships with trade and direct customers, connecting with key business stakeholders and the processing of orders with our team and external partners. You will also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including operations, product development and brand marketing ) to improve the end to end customer experience.
If you have an attention to detail and have a flair for client communication, a desire to work in a creative business and understand consumer behaviour, we’d love to meet you.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Support in Negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximise profitability
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and direct customers
- Own the experience and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer and with our brands values front of mind
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Feed into reporting on account status
- Collaborate with our whole team to identify and grow opportunities within the brand and market
- Assist with customer requests or issue escalations as needed
- Support in general office admin from time to time as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role in the retail or related sectors
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with MS Office particularly Excel and
- Xero experience would be beneficial
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field would be beneficial but not critical
Please send applications with CV to