Fenella Smith is always looking for ambitious people to grow with us. We are based in Henley on Thames but you will find us all over the world! If you think you have the skills or ambition to join the team and our home and gifting brand then look out for opportunities here or on linkedIn.
Contact: email@example.com for more details on roles in the brand or any specific roles you see advertised.
Job Title: Sales and Office Administrator | Fenella Smith London
Report: Snr Account Manager and Production Director
Part Time: 20 Hours per week | 4 Hours per day | 5 days per week | Office based Henley on Thames
Here at Fenella Smith London we are looking for an experienced administrator to support our team build long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The sales and office admin role is intrinsic to our brands smooth running and the fulfilment of our brand and product promise. The role is to support primarily the sales function being responsible for the processing and following through the fulfilment of orders to our trade customers using various platforms and liaising with the production and our warehouse teams. You will also manage the processing of orders on two of our direct channels, Wolf and Badger and also John Lewis Partnership.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced detail oriented professional who can manage the complex end to end process of ensuring smooth delivery of our products around the globe.
The Sales and office admin responsibilities at Fenella Smith include supporting the development of strong relationships with trade and direct customers, connecting with key business stakeholders and the processing of orders with our team and external partners. You will also answer client queries in the office in this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including operations and sales) to support in improving the end to end customer experience. And from time to time pick up and support on adhoc projects with the Creative Director & Founder and also the MD.
Critical to the role will be the ability to work on the detailed processing, product inventories and data bases of varying scales and work on a number of complex international orders to local independent store transactions.
If you have an attention to detail and have a flair for client communication, a desire to work in a creative business we’d love to meet you.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all order and fulfilment matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and direct customers
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders (orders and delivery schedules)
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Collaborate with our whole team and support where needed
- Assist with customer requests or issue escalations as needed
- Support in general office admin from time to time as needed
- Proven work experience as an administrator, buyer or merchandiser, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role in the retail or related sectors
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with MS Office particularly Excel and
- Xero experience would be beneficial
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field would be beneficial but not critical
Please send applications with CV to